Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016

Love at first sight. // a shortstory

I was a little nervous. It was my first day at this new school, I didn't know anyone yet and I wanted to make a good first impression. As everyone knows, the first impression is a really important one, it's hard to change the way people think about you once you made a bad first impression. I entered the classroom, all the people already sat on their places, there was one free seat which I took. As soon as I sat down, the teacher appeared and started the lesson. I looked at the boy which sat face to face with me. He's hot I thought as I examined him. All the time, I glanced at him. He was so handsome. I couldn't take my eyes off him.
After the teacher started the lesson, we had to introduce ourselves to each other. We should try to ask each other a bunch of questions in only one minute and to receive all the answers. We had to do this with all the classmates. I couldn't wait until I could do this with him. I always glanced at him, tried to guess what he told the others. Finally, after I talked to all the others first, I could introduce myself to him. As soon as he opened his mouth to ask me a question, I knew that he didn't just look extremely good, but he also had a very nice character. He was perfect. We had so much fun introducing ourselves, he was the kindest and most humorous person I've ever met. The time went by so fast, and we already ended up asking the last question. "Do you believe in love at first sight?", he asked me. I looked down on my feet and shook my head. "No, I don't", I answered. Then, I looked up in his face and asked: "How about you?" He looked straight in my eyes, very serious. "I do."
Well, I never believed in love at first sight. I always had the opinion that you might feel sympathy for someone at first sight, but that love grew after that, when you got to know the other person a bit better. This opinion was not wrong, it was just the way I thought about these things.
I never believed in love at first sight, but now I do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen